Meeting You...
Even if it didn't work out, I am grateful for it...
Meeting you. we were friends before we fell in love. all the times you made me laugh with your silly jokes and told me that I was beautiful.
All the nights we spent stargazing and sharing all the things we loved and feared. we never needed words, we found comfort and understanding in our silence.
All the times you pushed me to follow my dreams. you believed in me when nobody did, reminded me of all the next times waiting for me every time I failed and celebrated my wins like your own.
All the times we didn't let each other sleep upset, we would talk and listen. we respected each other as individuals and gave each other space whenever needed.
The way we both loved each other, selflessly. we loved all our parts, the black, the white and the grey. we liked each other's imperfections and healed our wounds.
All the times you were patient with me when I wouldn't know how to tell you what was wrong. for letting me hug you and cry without asking questions.
All the memories that we made together as one. all those imprompt late-night walks, eating at our favourite restaurant, discovering new places and adding adventure to our lives.
Letting me be myself and making me a better person.
But most of all, I'm grateful to you for not letting me lose my hope in love and for being an almost perfect lover.
-Pranavi Darsi

Comments
Post a Comment